Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog #5

April B.

April has helped me so much in the year that I have known her. We have become so close in the last year. She taught me to be optimistic and get excited over even the smallest things of everyday lift. Not to take things for granted and to help people even though you don't expect anything in return. She pushed me and helped me get enrolled in school, she gives me encouragement in everything that I have done. She has taught me not to be so stingy with money and live life to the fullest. I look up to her because she excels and brings her 100% to everything that she does. I hope to get to the point and work on being more like her and put her enthusiasm into everything that I do as well. I also look up to her because she is willing to help anyone out without even considering the side affects. We had our AC unit break down this year and she gave us her window unit without asking anything in return. She also gave me rides to school during the beginning of the school year while my car was being fixed without asking for gas money. Or having to stay later past her schedule to wait for me to finish my class. She is probably one of the most awesome people that I have in my life right now and grateful that I met her exactly one year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment